Hi, I'm sure I can send many logs, and point you to his blog, to see
what Tyler Littlefield is like off list. He's just like here, but add
the profanity in. We don't want your anger on this list. No need to be
hypocritical Tyler, your no Mr. Nice/Mature guy off this list either.
Your comments/ blog entries were something someone my age should be
writing. I thought you just had a problem with Mike, but you seem to
have a problem with everyone.  Personally, if I were Mike, my Moo
would be down. I wouldn't want to sit here and listen to insults.
There's other things I'm sure Mike would do then develop. Tyler's just
gonna go rant on his blog, but we don't need to hear his insults on
this list. Perhaps you Tyler, are the one who should mature
Enough said about Tyler.
-Ryan
*Wow. The multiplayer menu thing I made works. And my php file gives
no errors. Yeah*

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]