Hi.
So what moos are out there for scifi users.
I'm not going to spend hours and hours of my life playing but I need something
to waste the ocational  hour or 2 when things are just going nowhere.
all the squidsoft stuff is gone, holotrek is a rpg and I doubt I'll ever
complete a bio, etc because I really will not play that much.
Then well the squidsoft stuff has gone away and I really don't like miriani.
Slipgate legacy is shutting down, and humanity moo is still in alpha and well
not that I mean something by it but is there a good space mud out there guys.
maybe exploration etc.
Or is this my lot.
I don't care for the standard hack and slash muds either.