Also, as it says in the user's manual, only tap those left and right arrow keys once or twice, or you'll oversteer.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Landing the ship in Troopanum 2

Hi anne.

the ship bonus round is a pest. First, you need to keep hammering the up arrow so that your ship falls as slowly as possible. when you here the wind sound to the leftor right, press the arrows while your hammering on the up arrow. the closer the wind is to the beeping in the center, the better aimed your ship and the more likely to dock it you'll be.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ANN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>