I don't think these suggestions would work for the Monopoly game as indicated by the subject line. (grin)

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monopoly Board files

hello Jim thanks for doing that. Also I won my third superbowl with the Eagles. Woren Moon was my quarterback and e beat the sandiego chargers 41 to 7. Anyway I was wondering if you can add some extrafeatures to the game, like if you have time, I was wondering if you can add the onside kick feature, another sound package for instance sound of a NCAA football game you know like hits tackling kicking etc, however if you can't the sound pack you have currently in the game engine is ok. I was also wondering when the kick returner ketches the ball can you have them return the ball once they ketch it. One more idea penalties should be added then the game should be set, however if you don't have time to do all of these ideas I understand, and the game will always be good. Thanks for your hard work.

Sincerely,
Jason known as Blind Fury
windowslive contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype contact kb3icc