Hi Jason and Dennis,

Truthfully I have no plans to work on my football game.  I had a problem with
punt returns.  For some reason I could not keep it straight as to side,
direction and possession for the punt return.  I tried and tried.  Just
couldn't get it.  I have a feeling I would run into the same problem with an on
side kick.

My Nephew rented a game system and a college football game.  He brought it over
and I recorded it as he played it.  That is where I got the sounds for the game.

If I ever do take a look at the code again I will keep your suggestions in mind.

BFN

    Jim

Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA