To: "jason" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 4:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monopoly Board files

Hi Jason and Dennis,

Truthfully I have no plans to work on my football game. I had a problem with punt returns. For some reason I could not keep it straight as to side, direction and possession for the punt return. I tried and tried. Just couldn't get it. I have a feeling I would run into the same problem with an on side kick.

My Nephew rented a game system and a college football game. He brought it over and I recorded it as he played it. That is where I got the sounds for the game.

If I ever do take a look at the code again I will keep your suggestions in mind.

BFN

    Jim

Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA