Hi.
nod hammer the up arrow key. When you start to go off center, immediately tap the arrow key in the direction you need to go to get back to the center once or twice. Don't wait till you get close to the edge and hold it. you'll catch momentom and keep going till you bounce off the other wall and that hurts. Only press the arrow key a couple of times to move back to the center, and again do it as soon as you realize you're getting off center. Don't stop hitting the up arrow key when you tap the left or right arrow keys to move back to the center, and don't hold down the up arrow key. That doesn't work you have to tap taptap. ----- Original Message ----- From: "ANN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 11:16 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Landing the ship in Troopanum 2

Hi Folks,

Ok, I love the version 2 of Troopanum. But, there is one thing that is driving me crazy. I have never, ever, been able to land that blasted ship in the first bonus round, not even at the easy level. Is there a trick or two I'm missing?

thanks.

~Ann

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Virus Database (VPS): 081029-0, 10/29/2008
Tested on: 10/30/2008 7:25:04 AM

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]