cool Jin, very good.
oh, and i realy like this game mach1 tow, and cool know that you will
make a tts version with steering weel support!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Jim Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Matheus" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 03 de Novembro de 2008 05:40
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] mach1

Hi Matheus

My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.  I really like it.  You know it
has a gas and brake peddle as well as a shifter knob and lots of buttons on the
steering wheel.

So anyway, yes, I do plan for Mach 1 tts to have joystick support.  Actually
not even sure that it will have keyboard support.  I plan to write it for the
steering wheel joystick.  If I can add keyboard support I will, but otherwise...

BFN

     Jim

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good
idea to put wheels on luggage?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920