Hello all if someone could get with me privately off list I'd appreciate it. I need help tracking down a few sounds to make some modifications to a miriani sound pack. The person was switching over from a monkey term pack and they had sounds in there for some kitchen appliances and some bathroom appliances. If someone know's how to help me obtain or has access to a good kiss sound that isn't to over the top, a blender sound, a washer and dryer sound, a sink sound where the water is running, and a toilet flushing sound, and can get them in mp3 I'd sure be greatful for the help. You can contact me privately so as not to clutter the list. Thanks much,
Scott