A Popular game that our sighted friends play is BeJewled.  It's a game where
you have a grid of different colored jewels.  YOu have to make them line up
so that three or more are the same color.  this clears a line and puts more
jewels on the board.
I was trying to figgure out if something like this would be possible for the
blind.  the game is pretty straight forward, but I'm gonna see if I can make
that.  obviously Ihave to give it a different name, but.. what do yall
think?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]