Hi Ron,
Yeah, I know. A few years back I tried playing it on my Atari 7800 and I couldn't play worth spit after losing my vision. All I managed to do is run off the road and straight into the road signs on the sides of the track. Grrrr... You can sort of do it if you go slow and try and stay on the track by doing miner adjustments, but even if you manage to stay on the track and finish the qualifyer at the speed you are going you can't win the race. It is truly a game that requires vision to play, and split second timing to take the lead on the track.

Ron Schamerhorn wrote:
I wasn't all that great at Pole Position but dang it certainly got alot of quarters and then time when I had my Atari 2600. The fond memories of the arcade days.

Ron

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]