Hi Lindsay,
Create an army of your own footmen, knights, and archers. In my most recent game I took out an army of 18 footment with four nights. So the footmen are pretty easy to beat if you have the right army. Grin.

Lindsay Cowell wrote:
Hi all, does anyone have any tips for getting rid of those pesky footmen in soundRTS? I keep losing because of them?
Lindsay Cowell

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]