To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 12:00 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Be jewled

A Popular game that our sighted friends play is BeJewled. It's a game where you have a grid of different colored jewels. YOu have to make them line up so that three or more are the same color. this clears a line and puts more
jewels on the board.
I was trying to figgure out if something like this would be possible for the blind. the game is pretty straight forward, but I'm gonna see if I can make
that.  obviously Ihave to give it a different name, but.. what do yall
think?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]