Hi.
Ok guys I have the info to create the monopoly board and custom layouts.
However  I need to see how the origional board file is layed out, ie what all
the stuff is layed out.
are all the layouts like colours in order or what.
If I make modifications to the custom file can I make a custom file named like
the board layout,     ie monopolyboardbeetles and then monopolycustombeetles,
would it work or not.
I am quite board so I may try making this board and file mod for something to
do.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]