Hi Chris,
As an owner of both Shades of Doom and Sarah I personally don't see any similarities between the two games besides the fact they are both First Person style games and the fact they use the same engine. I'd be interested to know why you think they are similar. As a developer myself I am currently writing a fully qualified game engine along the lines of the GMA Engine, but with a full 3D environment. The advantage of a game engine is that a developer can quickly build and produce games faster. The down side is that the games will share things like some basic keyboard commands, common menu systems, etc. That may turn people away thinking the games are too much alike even though it is intentionally designed that way to put games together faster by having to avoid recreating the wheel so to speak.

Chris Hallsworth wrote:
I personally don't like Sarah but maybe it's because I just need some tips on playing it. It just seems so similar to Shades of Doom that I don't know why PCS Games/Draconis Entertainment "re-invented the wheel".

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]