aah.
well I have sent my board configs to the list and jim, the stuff is semi layed
out, I got the railroads ok as boardwalk and park place, but  I probably have
the rest mangled.
At any rate jim can decide what needs doing or someone that can remember the
entire layout I have not done a board before either.
but its a slow day here on the network, some spybot updates that don't kload
and some document converters which are quick to load, but really I digress.