Hi.

i've uploaded the old Smugglers 3 review I recorded in january to sendspace for
people to have a listen.

it's not really the best review as it's a litle random, ---- but it's there if
people want to here it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vnbg4f

i'll probably do a more structured, ---- and hopefully more useful one for
smugglers 4, but there doesn't seem too much point until game access is
relatively symple with hal in most areas, ---- specifically trading.

I'm not as pleased with this review as I could be, but rather than it sit on my
harddrive I thought at least people could have a listen, ---- even bearing in
mind it's not my best effort review wise.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]