Hi guys, the same friend now wants to try The Horse Racing Game, but that's not even responding, whereas my copy works fine. Again we're both using Vista Home Premium. Sorry for the many problems, but neither of us can understand why this is happening on only one machine. Many thanks in advance for the help.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]