Hi Chris,
You'll find the majority of accessible games aren't Vista ready so to speak. What I mean by that is most of them were designed for the Windows /XP platform, and very few have been fully updated to support User Account Control or multiple user accounts. As a result the best thing to do is install them locally in your user directory. I do that as a matter of course for all games and they work fine with User Account Control when installed locally to
c:\Users\Your User Name\Games
as aposed to
c:\Program Files.

Chris Hallsworth wrote:
Hi all, my friend's managed to get Light Cars working! Same old story, the programme needs to be run as administrator. Hope this tip is of some use, and thanks all for the help.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]