Hi Dark,
I have just fixed Jason's issues with the Audyssey list a few moments
ago. As I just told Hanna first time posters have to be aproved by the
moderators and that is made quite clear in the guidelines sent to
every new member who subscribes to the list. However, because of
issues with my USA Games server etc I had missed several subscription
notifications and first time posts to be approved so Jason, Hanna, and
others got overlooked longer than usual.
Anyway, your contact information for me is incorrect. there are
several ways you can contact me and the rest of the moderators of the
list.
First,if you need to contact any or all of the moderators you can send
an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and Kevin, Raul, and myself will all receive the post.
Second, if you want to send a message to me personally the quickest
way is to send it to my USA Games e-mail address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and I'll get it fairly quickly. I monitor that address twice a day so
I generally consider it my primary e-mail address.
I also have this gmail.com address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
which I use when the USA Games mail server is down or when I am away from home.
I only check it roughly two to three times a week so responces to the
gmail address is the slowest way to reach me.
Cheers!

On 11/5/08, dark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> this is a message for tom and other mods, sinse I'm afraid I've not got the
> contact details.
>
> Recently, we had a message on the audiogames.net forum about the uk charity
> Action for blind people who want to start promoting accessible games, and
> begin with some sort of game pole. (you can read the topic on
> http://www.kitchensinc.griffithsgoodies.com/ttsgames/wingolfx.exe
>
> I've had a chat to jason, their media officer about this, and it's sounding
> like a really great idea. The only problem is, jason is having trouble
> subscribing to this list.
>
> he sent an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and can recieve E-mails, but not
> send them.
>
> he then sent an E-mail as requested to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] but more
> bounsing occurred. he then sent another e-mail to
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and more bouncing occurred.

> would be very helpful.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> Dark.
>
> Ps: appologies for cluttering up the list, I would have sent this directly
>   to tom ward, but I'm not sure if the e-mail address I've got
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the current one, ---- and obviously it would help
> if this was fixed relatively quickly.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely: