Hi Jim,
I just installed Monopoly 8, but can't figure out how to add custom tokens for my custom boards. I am working on a Star Wars Clone wars Monopoly set, and want to add some Star Wars specific tokens.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi shaun,

If you have my monopoly game on your computer and have started a game at least once, it will create the file monopolyboard.txt. This file contains the original properties in the order that they occur as you go around the board. You would also know that you can have custom tokens and that there is a monopoly custom txt file where you can change the words GO
JAIL
FREE PARKING
INCOME TAX
LUXURY TAX