De: "Hayri Tulumcu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sabado, 8 de Novembro de 2008 21:07
Assunto: [Audyssey] Bop It Ultimate

      Hello, here on the list. I have a problem with Bop It Ultimate. When I
start the game changed my profile speaker inside the audio devices to surround
speakers
instead of Stereo speakers to the desktop. It also brings to my Winamp turn the
volume down. What can I do about it? Is it a bug in the game?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]