orry about that (double postings)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Regards, Tristan Bussiere - Head Developer, and founder/owner of Accessible Computer Entertainment Games. ACEGamesOnline.net - Accessible Computer Entertainment Games' Website. Contact info: Skype: Add me to your skype contacts. Skype me (tristanbussiere) Add the ACEGames support team skypeline to your skype contacts. Skype ACEGames (acegamessupport) E-mail: Email me. MSN: Add me to msn. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristan B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 11:44 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Hello and some information.

Hello,

My name is Tristan Bussiere. Most of you if not all of you, have seen me before on this mailing list. I would like to introduce you to a new MOO (mud object oriented) that I and my devoted team of staff have been working on for the passed few months.

It is called Cosmos. As you may have realised, it is space-related, and has starships, stun weaponry, and much more. The very much so in-development website
where you can download a soundpack and a client is at:

www.acegamesonline.net/cosmos

the connection info is as follows.

address: cosmos.mcp-server.com

port: 1123

Hope you check it out,

Regards,
Tristan Bussiere
- Head Developer, and founder/owner of Accessible Computer Entertainment Games.

ACEGamesOnline.net - Accessible Computer Entertainment Games' Website.

block quote
Contact info:
Skype:
Add me to your skype contacts.
Skype me (tristanbussiere)
Add the ACEGames support team skypeline to your skype contacts.
Skype ACEGames (acegamessupport)

E-mail:
Email me.

MSN: