Hi Milos,
Well, the reason you and others aren't getting much feedback is in lrge part to the fact there aren't really any accessible games for Symbian phones. Most accessible games that do exist are for Windows computers. There are a few for Windows Mobile devices like smart phones with Windows Mobile, but Symbian devices just aren't a very attractive target environment for accessible games right now. Most accessible game developers write game for pleasure and fun. I do myself, but I also charge for my work. Since I don't have a Symbian phone I don't have apersonal need for any Symbian based games, and then I'd be doing it for money. I'm not sure exactly how many blind Symbian phone users there are, but I'd expect to make enough sales on the games to make it worth my time.

Milos Przic wrote:
  Hi,
I was asking this question also, the first day I became the member of this list! And, no answer... :)
        Milos Przic
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skipe: milosh-hs

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]