Hi All,

I'm having difficulty finding the link on Sryth which allows you to delete existing characters. I would expect it to be either on the same screen as the "create new character" link or somewhere in the accounts menu,but I don't seem to hear it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Bill

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]