Greetings all,

We are hear and reading your comments. We do not comment in detail about future titles publicly. That has been a long-standing Draconis policy, based on past experiences. However, we do wish to respond to a few specific items.

We want to move our existing titles to the new cross-platform system. Ultimately, this should improve Vista support as well, something that has been a serious problem for several of the oldest games in our catalog. In doing so, we will expand and enhance those titles.

As we stated in our initial update, we will be staggering the releases of new titles and new versions of old ones. We expect game releases to gradually accelerate as we continue to build our new engines.

Additionally, updating and enhancing previous titles allows us to perfect our engines with existing content, which is a more efficient way of preparing for brand-new titles. It also gives Mac users a chance to enjoy the classic games.

We are aware that you want new titles, and you will certainly get them. We hope you will support both our new and revised releases.

Currently, our freebie title is in private beta.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]