Hi,
Well, I can look into it, but as I said in an earlier post adding random elements to a side-scroller certainly isn't going to be easy. It is a lot easier in a FPS title just because there is a lot less work involved, and the levels are layed out more logically.

matheus wrote:
yea thomas, go with the new levels. i played the demo of montezumas, but
yes, mode traps, more monsters will be much better.
and yes, this is the question that i'llr ealy whould like to know. many
games don't have much replaiability bekause noting is in randon, each
element is awreade defined, and it didn't changes, so sometimes is know
exactly what will come, etc. so if the monsters, can come in different
locations, it realy will be fun and much more replaiable.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]