Just thought folks might be interested, since it's come up on this here list
a time or 6. After sending me and a couple others I know emails to confirm
our subscriptions, keeping in mind none of us subscribed, I went to see
exactly what it was I was supposedly confirming. As it turns out, I wasn't
confirming much as their web host has apparently pulled the plug. Now, if
you go to blinknation.com, you'll see a page placed there by Blinknation's
web host, hostgader, telling whoever maintains it to contact them. Just
thought people might like to know, just in case they actually subscribed to
this thing.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]