You can also go into the programs, then accessories, and it is in there, called command prompt. After your work in the DOS environment, or as close to it as we can now get, you type the word "exit" without those quotation marks, and you're back into Windows. HTH

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Willem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Daus

How could you remove command prompt from xp? If you are on your desktop, press alt + r. Then type cmd. It should open a command prompt window, whitch is windows's way to run dos programs.

If this doesn't work, then there is a problem with your command prompt.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Conroy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>