all versions of windows have dos on them.
from ww95 to xp, its just emulated in the xp and up systems, well 2000 its
emulated and in win me its emulated.
The last full version is 6.22, but there is dos 7 floating around somewhere.
I wouldn't install it on your primary partition, unless you want to use a fat
16 edrive dos7 is all you can use, and if you have a fat32 drive you can use
dos7.
If you have no idea what I am talking about chances are you don't have either
of these.
If you want dos you can use dosemu on linux I suppose or the command line
thingy.
there is also dosbox although I have personaly not used this.