Hi Charles,

Or if you are real lazy and spend allot of time at the command prompt you can
write a batch file that looks like

echo off
exit

Now put that in c:\windows and call it e.bat.  So now all you do is type e and enter
rather than exit and enter. <grin>

I also have a short cut icon on the desk top to the command prompt.  And then
there are a bunch of little batch files such as GoBak.bat, BoBas.bat, GoKit.bat
etc to take me to the directories where I make back up files, check things out
etc.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

If you redo a batch file, does it become a son of a batch

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA