So I run install, and the pc just sits there.  Should I be getting some sort
of text or something?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Trenton Matthews
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:25 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Eamon Deluxe

And here's the page to download a "new" adaptation    for DOS and Windows
entitled "Eamon Deluxe," which has its own "flair" if you will...
http://eamonag.org/pages/eamondx.htm

And yes folks, I've just started my adventuring into the world, and I'm
liking it!
Catch ya all later!

PS. No dos on a computer? Saying its not there? What a strange outcome! Why
other systems call it a "terminal" is a little different.
send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]