To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] vip mud

Hi thanks a lot. I got it to work, but I'll have to research on how to play. I was able to look in different directions but that's about it. Sorry but this is all new to me. It's like Mirc but a lot different that's for sure. Think my friends will enjoy it though once I at least understand the concept.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]