Hi Charles,
Well, i wouldn't go as far to say it isn't worth the work. I do agree adding random monsters would improve replay value a lot. I've been thinking about the problem and there could be a way to do it without killing myself. So after I get done getting level 1 stable I will look into random monsters more and see if it is remotely possible without a lot of extra work. I get that request so much that it almost seams like a major disappointment for gamers if I don't do it. Not only that, but I do see what everyone is saying. I've played MOTA alot this passed week and it is to the point where everything is automatic. Shoot this centaur, grab the gold key, grab the dagger/sword, go kill the skeleton behind the statue, get the potion and gold coins, etc. It would be very nice if instead of a skeleton it would be a harpy or centaur. Instead of a centaur you get a skeleton or harpy. Whatever just make it different enough that the game isn't totally the same thing all the time. Besides if I add more random items it might improve its sales chances. Always something to keep in mind.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Rats. It isn't worth the time, expense, and effort. Ah well. No problem. What we get'll be good, I'm sure. Some ideas may be cool, but not practically doable.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]