Hi Yohandy,
Actually, it is no fun at all. Earlier in the day I let it spon up to three monsters and it was way too much to handle. I reduced it to two and I either ran out of ammo or they ganged up on me so bat I was dead before I killed a single monster. So I settled that it has to be one monster per room. With the harpies being able to sling lightning bolts out of the sky at you from any direction at any time one of those hags is more than enough to handle at one time. having two of them flying around zapping you on the spot is lights out for sure.

Yohandy wrote:
can multiple monsters be sponned in a room? now that would be fun wouldn't it?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]