I used fdm and I got it at 78 kbps
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 10:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] slow game

Hi.
Yeah I am getting night of the parasite off that slow site.
If someone likes I'll try to post this to divshare, but if others want to post it on their site that would be good to. but yeah its really slow, 1kbps currently, with the use of get right at 4 segments, I am getting 11-13kbps but its rather slow. I do hope it gets uploaded before I have to resort to uptting on divshare which I will do if asked, just that my speed is real slow
when uploading as its limited to 128kb.