Hi list,

So I finally decided to try this game, but I'm not really understanding how to
work it. I've read the manual, and the instructions on audiogames.net.
When I start off there is a door to the north that is locked. I managed to get
into some other place,  I think it's a forest. It's the door behind the one I
can't open.
I found a key in the forest, and I thought maybe that key would open the door
to the north, but it didn't. I don't even know how to use the keys, so it just
might open it.
Any help with opening that door? Or, any help with how to use my keys, tools,
or even weapons? I picked up a sword, but I can't use it.
Ryan