Hi all, my friend's tried to download and install The Horse Racing Game. That went well I assume, but it's still not responding, even if Win Kit is installed and she ran it as administrator. Could AVG 8 be the culprit here, because I can run the Horse Racing Game absolutely fine using the same antivirus. We're both using Vista Home Premium SP1. Many thanks in advance.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]