Where is this game?
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 10:15 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] night of parasite things

Hi.
Ok guys how do I defeat the first boss.
I know I am supposed to just follow him but how do I do that.
how many chapters are there in the game?
also would be good if someone does a walkthrough of how to complete various chapters/tasks in the game. killing bosses, avoiding blades and other things and what actual things are.
also how do you get stuff with the boss in the way of it.
I think that after killing the boss you should just go through another door to get the next chapter as I really want the items.
I know some have beaten chapter 1.
and 2 and I'd like spoilers.