We may have to go for John Nelson's verson of the series til we can figure this out.
Here's the manual if you need it:
http://eamonag.org/manuals/EamonDX-player-manual.htm#1.5
The deluxe version is not confusing, although annoying at the start. The manual said something about removing the qbasic program, so I'm gonna try that. Although I wonder if that will even help.
From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 4:44 PM
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Eamon is driving me crazy!

Okay, all my manipulations with the window seem to have worked.

the good news is changing the window size to 800 x 600 manually in the properties tab of the Eamon window (you have to right click the top of the window to get it), does create a big enough window to view all on screen text.

the bad news is, whenever I attempt to run anything in the game involving characters, ie, choosing a character, editing a character, ---- I get a weerd program screen with lots of code on it and something about debugging!

I've tried putting the window and fonts and stuff back, ---- but no joy, and in fact if I remember rightly this is why i stopped mucking about with Eamon the other day!

obn the one hand, i'm just about to give up with this, ---- on the other if I can get this bloody thing to work, i might have cracked the text issue!

grrrrrrrr!!!!

Beware the Grue!