you are using AVG free 8, right?

If AVG thinks a file is a virus, it locks the file.
My suggestion is to either completely disable AVG until you've installed the game or to uninstall it and get new antivirus software.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 3:26 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Problem with Night of Parasites in Vista

Hello,
I am having virus warnings, and am unable to install this game in Windows Vista. I have turned off my antivirus program, but I still get cannot access file because I might not have permission. Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know how to solve it?
Grace

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]