I was just wondering if anyone's gotten very far on level 3? If so, has anyone found anymore ammo for the pesticide gun? I used all mine up, and unfortunately you need it to beat the final boss of that level, given that he's in insect. I looked through all the places I could find, but didn't see any. Thanks in advance.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]