To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem with Night of Parasites in Vista

I should also put in that its recomended you shut down any antivirus software as a matter of course even the avg help says this.
At 02:28 p.m. 17/11/2008, you wrote:
you are using AVG free 8, right?

If AVG thinks a file is a virus, it locks the file.
My suggestion is to either completely disable AVG until you've installed the game or to uninstall it and get new antivirus software.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>