Hi All,
I've been an occasional poster and avid archive browser on this list for quite some time now. I unsubscribed a while back due to excessive traffic, but I feel I might be able to chance it here again. I've been looking over the archives lately and noticed some interesting discussion of the game called Night of Parasite. It does sound quite interesting, but I've been out of luck trying to get it. Downloading is slow as can be and sometimes stops for no particular reason. That being said, I wonder if anybody on list here might be able to send me a copy and/or post it on Sendspace or some other such site? (I don't know if the license permits this, but I'd hope so. I don't want to step on anybody's legal toes here.)
Glad to be back again.  We'll see how long I last this time.
Best,
Zack.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]