Hi Willem,
Not very likely. I don't know actual statistics, but I do remember doing some archery when I was sighted. One thing I can say is arrows can move very fast. Given that this is a dark, ancient, temple the odds ar you couldn't even see it coming just by using torchlight. You would here the woosh of it coming and the next thing you know it is probably sticking out of your guts.

Willem wrote:
What are the chances of hitting a moving arrow with a gun?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]