Hi folks!

Several of the folks around the world of Klango are wondering if anyone on
Audio Games.net and I myself am wondering on Audyssey are wanting to have a way
that Klango users and other gaming users can interact in within the same world.
I wonder if it'd be a problem for audyssey to have their own forum on Klango!
Same with Audio Games.net. More interaction would be quite an awesome thing,
especially since a topic for eamon adventurers I made is on there, and also, a
topic for "Night Of Parasite" is on there as well!
If anyone thinks it's a good idea, sign up for a "Klango" account at:
http://klango.net
and make your opinions heard!
PS. Dark from the "ivory" tower is requested to sign up from a few Klangans,
(as klango users are officially called,) plus any other gamers, as the vast
world is wanting their knowledge! Also, a topic for the folks at the "audio
network"
http://pressakey.net
was brought up, and I'm hoping to get Bill from there to be apart of the world
as well!
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]