From: "Jason Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 3:10 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] WWW.blind-games.com down

Oh great. This is why I don't like using open source software. I hope the
website content is still there. I don't have an internet connection to work
on it yet. I've moved house and the phone and internet connection is still
being set up. I'm still working on the next build of Entombed and nothing
else has changed. If the website content is gone, I might just stick with
the Google group.

Anyway, other than that, work on the game continues as normal.

Jason

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]