To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Technoshock Tips

Yeah.
I stopped playing technoshock because I could never get passed the fireballs in level2. Level1 is easy, keep the electricity on your right, and find the door with the nav.
Once the door is in front of you you will have to chop it with the axe.
Shoot the guard or rather cut him down and get the amo and rifle, turn off the switch and head to the lift, getting the targeting scope on the way.
There is a bot you can't do anything about, by the lift.
Open the lift, and then push up arrow to get in the lift.
After that I have no idea.
I really never got the game done at all, and with all the acid pits and other distractions I eventually gave up.