To: "Phil Vlasak" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fantastic Vista Computers and How to get games toplayon them

Hi Phil,

Very glad to hear that you got the games running.

But yeah my web site says Please install the winkit.zip file before installing any of the below games for a reason. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA