From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 12:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tips for playing mk on ps2/psp?

Fighting styles are changed by hitting l1 on the ps2 and l on the psp. I

like to vary my style depending on who I'm using. Scorpion, for example,
always starts with his default style, that is hakido. Because there's a
seven hit combo possible that branches styles, I can work at my opponent
for
a bit then break into that combo.

Tips for armageddon? Characters only have two fighting styles. All other

tips apply to unchained and deception as well. Use your breakers. By
hitting
forward + block that is r2 or r, in the middle of a combo, you deliver a
hit
that, well, breaks the combo and lets you counter attack. Don't forget
sidestep. Hitting up and down let's you dodge projectiles, and you hear
bit of a whooshing sound as they fly by.

I hope this helps. If there's anymore I can do to help, feel free to
ask.